This is the UK Standard for Reclaimed Parts From End-of-Life Vehicles.
It defines criteria that vehicle recyclers need to achieve, covering:
- A quality management system;
- End-of-life vehicle acquisition and identification;
- Parts grading, testing, recording and storage; and
- Parts marketing, sale, delivery and traceability.
Download a Copy of the Standard:
The Scheme Rules
These define the rules to be followed by:
- Certification bodies appointed by VRAC; and
- UK vehicle recyclers obtaining and maintaining certification.
Download a copy of the Scheme Rules:
A short introduction to the Standard and the Scheme.
Download a copy of the Information Sheet