This is the UK Standard for Reclaimed Parts From End-of-Life Vehicles.
It defines criteria that vehicle recyclers need to achieve, covering:
– A quality management system;
– End-of-life vehicle acquisition and identification;
– Parts grading, testing, recording and storage; and
– Parts marketing, sale, delivery and traceability.
Latest version: 1.2 (1 July 2021)
These define the rules to be followed by:
– Certification bodies appointed by VRAC; and
– UK vehicle recyclers obtaining and maintaining certification.
|USE OF THE VRAC CERTIFIED RECYCLER LOGO|
Vehicle recyclers who have gained and hold valid certification may use the ‘VRAC Certified Vehicle Recycler’ logo on promotional materia and their website.
This document sets out the Terms and Conditions for use of the logo.
Certified vehicle recyclers may obtain a logo pack either from their certification body or from the VRAC directly.
|BS 10125 EXAMPLE CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE|
This is an example of wording that a vehicle recycler could use in a Certificate of Conformance to send to customers certified to BS 10125.
POLICY CLARIFICATION – EXCLUSION OF REMANUFACTURED/RECONDITIONED ENGINES & GEARBOXES
POLICY CLARIFICATION – AMENDMENT TO RECERTIFICATION TIMESCALES